Our service for adults is called No Limits – because we don’t see limits!
We believe that everyone with a learning disability and/or autism can live a full and happy life with fun, purpose and a valued place in their community. No Limits offers a rich programme of experiences, enabling people to develop skills, stay healthy and build confidence.
Some key areas our activities for adults focus on are:
- Friendship - practice social skills, interact with peers and make friends for life
- Life skills – plan and execute activities, solve problems and develop persistence and resilience
- Movement – improve physical health, practice following instructions and express yourself physically
- Creativity – increase confidence through autonomous choice, self-expression and fun, creative freedom.
We exercise a person-centred approach, ensuring that we respond to the needs of each individual now and as they may change in the future.
Opportunities to develop and practice skills, reduce isolation, build relationships and give life structure during term time.
What's on during the day?
- Monday: Dance for All - This one-hour dance fitness class is for anyone who likes to move to music.
- Tuesday: Skills Build - A user-led day of life skills building. What skills would you like to practice?
- Wednesday: We Can Do Anything - A community-focused day, full of activities. Expect lots of fun trips across Woking and beyond.
- Friday: Hobby Club - Enjoy your hobbies and perhaps try some new ones (our DanceAbles session is included in this day).
- Friday: DanceAbles - An easy-to-access, fun hour of creative dance and performance.
These sessions offer participants the opportunity to work towards the Mencap Gateway Award. We are a registered award centre.
Supported social activity to reduce isolation through relationship building and routine.
What's on in the evening and at weekends?
- Wednesday: Camberley Club - This user-led group enjoys socialising in locations around Camberley.
- Wednesday: Chill Out Wednesday - A night to socialise with a fun and friendly group at The Link and in locations across Woking.
- Thursday: Moving On Up - A friendly user-led group that enjoys social activities across Woking.
- Sunday: ActAbles - For all those with stars in their eyes, this drama group performs shows twice a year.