The LinkAble Christmas tree is up but we are in need of some help decorating it.
This Christmas please show your support for LinkAble and help us decorate the tree by buying #aBauble4LinkAble.
All money raised will be used locally to support children and adults with learning disabilities in Woking and Surrey Heath. Getting involved is easy and a great way for supporters to promote LinkAble and our work to their colleagues, friends and family by sharing the link to our JustGiving page and using the #aBauble4LinkAble.
To buy a bauble for the LinkAble Christmas tree:
1. Choose the value of tree decoration that you would like to donate
2. Go to www.justgiving.com and search for 'A Bauble For LinkAble' or click here
3. Make your donation via the campaign page
4. Encourage others to help decorate the LinkAble tree by posting on social media and using the #aBauble4LinkAble
5. Keep an eye out on social media for updates on how the tree is progressing
And if you are a UK tax payer don't forget to GiftAid your donation to increase the value of your donation by 20%.
Should you experience any problems when making a donation or would rather make a donation over the phone please call 01483 770037.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!